Are you considering a house extension but are unaware of the process and costs involved? You’re in the right place. At Ecclesall Design we specialise in providing house extensions in Sheffield and the surrounding areas and have done for a number of years. Not only do we have extensive experience when it comes to house extensions, but we also boast a planning permission success record that is in excess of 99% so we’re confident we can help you achieve your desired extension goal, no matter how big or small. We also understand how small residential construction sites work and have direct hands-on experience of site management and dealing with trades people, suppliers, other professionals and builders.
You probably won’t have built a house extension before therefore the process may seem overwhelming, confusing and stressful. We’re here to help. From the first phone call or email contact we will do our best to take the worry from you, provide you with clear and informative answers to your questions and transparency of the potential cost of a house extension. This applies when it’s a new structure built to increase the size of the property and give amazing new open plan living space and more bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs as well as if you’re wanting a loft conversion to add an extra bedroom with an ensuite or even just a garage or basement conversion for your growing family.
We are there for you from the beginning. We listen to your house extension ideas then we:
- Carry out a detailed survey of your current property
- Present a range of architectural drawings for your house extension.
- Allow you to make any amendments to the proposed extension designs.
- Obtain the appropriate paperwork from planning on your behalf, providing your project is permitted development or requires planning permission.
- Provide the technical extension drawings and building regulation details so building control approve the project – We even offer a project management service to supervise the build and make sure the finished project is exactly what you’d hoped for.
Don’t own the property yet? It’s not a problem; we’ve been engaged on a number of occasions when the house purchase hasn’t yet completed. Starting your house extension plans early is a great idea as it speeds up the process and ensures internal remodelling is already prepared by the time you move in.